Friday, January 21, 2011

Curling Iron Bag-A Fun Package in the Mail

How fun was it to find a package from my mom in the mail today!
While I was visiting my parents, I had cut out these curling iron bags. While I cut them out, my mom said, "I could sew them for you!" Of course that was an offer I could not turn down! She does a beautiful job with all of her projects! I thought I could get them on my next visit and instead my mom mailed them to me! How fun! My mom makes these cute bags and is selling them. Should you so someone you know like one, please let me know! They are great for quick packing while traveling and for use at home!

2 comments:

  1. I love mine! It is very handy and I use it all the time when I travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... these are adorable! What a fun package from Mom! Thanks for sharing! Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete