Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hot Chocolate with the Sisters


It was bitterly cold yesterday! Upon arriving to my sisters house, we had planned to go out for a walk and little photoshoot as we LOVE to do! We both landed some fun photos for our websites and blog and decided to warm up with some hot chocolate. Of course, we could not settle for just hot chocolate. So, off to Walmart to get the ingredients! Yes, it was packets of hot chocolate, but as you can see, it was new cute mugs, marshmallows and cream and then we tried out Debbie's Pampered Chef grinder for the Hershey chocolate. The Pampered Chef grinder is a MUST! I am ordering my very own this week! I'm sure I can find other uses for it as well! Don't forget to do these so very simple things in life! We had the best of times and made memories as sisters!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Blog Bonus...you are SUPER current on your scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete