Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lemon Water and Your Diet


It's that time of year when it seems that the "masses" are on some sort of a diet or another! While I thought I would never find myself in this place in my life, I am there! I would like to think of 100 reasons why I am there. (Or should I say excuses-but I will not go there because I once heard that excuses are for those who need them!) No excuses needed here...just the facts that I LOVE SUGAR! As I start a new day again today I still love sugar and just day dream of what I could have for a treat. (They don't call me Auntie Treat for no reason at all!) Truth be told I learned of a new diet (Not extrememly big in MN yet) called the HCG diet! It's tough, but it works! What is my biggest lesson so far...cheating doesn't fit in, 3.5 ounces of meat (That we should all be eating) is NOT very much (But it is enough!) and tea and lemon water help alot! I have had many people ask about this diet...so I thought I would share. If you would like to learn more about it, check out this website. I spoke with Tamera on Friday and she is happy to help others if you are interested! http://www.hcgmagicdrops.com/

1 comment:

  1. You are so CREATIVE! I just love all your scrapbook pages, articles, pictures and just everything in your blog. AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete