Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hand Knit Socks


The Fall of 2010 was the start of a "roll" for me with little projects! It seemed that it had been a number of years since I had really embraced all the little "lost art" things that I had learned in highschool and into my young adult life. What do I mean by "lost art"? By this I mean sewing, embroidering, knitting...and various craft projects! Yes, I do them from time to time, but I have been loving them a little more of late! A couple of weeks ago I made a cute tote bag and this week I started knittng my "first ever" hand knit socks! I started and took it all apart and today started again! This time, it looks great so far! I'm excited, but this is the easy part! I hope I can do the foot portion. They will be fun if I am successful til the end!

1 comment: