Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Favorite Slipper Socks


You are all probably thinking this is silly! Let me tell you, I LOVE these slipper socks! I've never been a slipper person, but I love my feet to be warm and this is it!!! (Thank you sister #1 for sharing this with me!) Ok, where to you buy them? Walmart and they are in the diabetic section and sell for $3.00 a pair. I also found them at Bed Bath and Beyond! I'm collecting them now...I have four pair and they are always coming from the laundry! They come with "aloe" and with that, they almost seem a little bit slippery at first, so be careful to not slip on your stairs! After just a couple of washings they are the best! Just a fun favorite of mine that I wanted to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. And I recognize a Longaberger basket in the background when I see one!

    ReplyDelete