Monday, September 5, 2011

Summer...Watermellon...Toddler Hat...

It's been a while since I have blogged...why? I just don't know. It seems that my blog entries center around a photo (How I love photographing those little passions!) and it has certainly not been for a lack of photos. The Spring and Summer have been filled with events and making of memories. I might just back track and fill you in on some of the happenings! For now, I think Fall is in the air! I feel the spark of "projects" coming upon me! In taking in the Minnesota State Fair, I found a very cute little hat pattern that I could not resist making. While I was knitting, the thought came to me that this would be so sweet for a little one that is going through cancer treatments. So, I would like to ask for you to help me find that sweet little one that I may send this little watermellon hat to. If you know someone personally or if you are a nurse or doctor that would help me get this to some sweet little girl...I would love your help! I believe it would fit most 2 year olds...if you know a little one a little older, just let me know and I will make one just a little bigger.
While summer is coming to an end, enjoy your family, making memories and don't forget the watermellon!

No comments:

Post a Comment