Saturday, October 29, 2011

Downtime at my house


It’s a wonderful day at my house today...it is only 7:30 in the morning, but it is Saturday of a weekend that I have no commitments. My life has been anything but quiet and boring for quite some time and I have been longing for a weekend like this. Please don’t get me wrong, I love to run and do things and be with family and friends...those are the BEST of times! I love to create memories of those good times as well! I think I am sometimes my worst enemy in that I want to just live life to it’s fullest and sometimes it just catches up to me.

So, this weekend I helped a friend on Friday with a digital storybook to save the memories of her recent trip to Disney with her sweet friend, I went for a wonderful Fall walk and great catch-up conversation with a good girlfriend, I sorted through all of my CDs that I have collected over the years and today I am going to continue going through my house doing those little things that get neglected by being so busy. Cleaning and most importantly “organizing” is enjoyable to me, when I have the time!

I woke up early, as I generally do, and of course checked my email and facebook and then decided to catch up on my favorite blogs. I got some very cute and sweet ideas for fall crafting projects...so when I am well into my cleaning and organizing today, you can just guess where my break from that will be spent! I may even bake some cookies before the day is up!

While this is probably my first post ever without a photo...just wait...I feel the need to create a new blog header and share photos of what my day and weekend will bring!

Happy Fall and Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment