Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chip Board Recipe Collection


Organization, organization, orgainization...how can your greatest passion be your greatest challenge at the same time! Well, it is just that for me with some things! For some time I have been undecided as to how to organize my recipes. I did have them all in a cute little Longaberger basket...but that was a number of years ago...I think I just wanted to do something different. I'm very excited to be getting a handwritten book from my mom for Christmas this year with all of my favorites from growing up...but then what about my personal collection? As you can see from the photo, I put together a fun little paper-covered chip board holder for my collection. I love it and it was fun to pick out papers that I just loved! I'm thinking I might get questions...so here you have it:
-Used 4x6 chip board (cut paper 5x7 to cover)
-Used Tombow mono multi liquid glue (you need a good glue)
-I printed the "my Recipe collection" on the computer
-I typed my recipes and ran 4x6 blank recipe cards through my printer (it is the same as A6)
-The tabs for my pages were cut from a Stampin Up punch
Don't forget to write where you got your recipes! It is fun to look back at your own personal collection and see how your family and friends have shaped your cooking and baking!
"TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD!" psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment