Saturday, May 12, 2012

Camille's Bag pattern by Penny Sturges


My sewings projects continue on!  I picked up this pattern by Penny Sturges, called Camille's Bag.  ps013 and the fabric at a quilting shop in Mesa, AZ.  I thought the pattern was darling, while I just omitted the key ring, I love it!  It is the most adorable bag I have made yet!  I was a little nervous at first, as reading a pattern really isn't a strong point for me in my sewing and I wished there would have been more photos to confirm I was doing things correctly.  Now that I am done, I would tell you that I would definately purchace another Penny Sturge's pattern.  She does a great job of taking you through each step.  I bought beautiful quilting fabric and after spending 7 + hours sewing the bag (I am a perfectionist...and rip alot if it isn't just right!)  I am so happy that I spent the money on the fabric!  If you are looking for a fun half day's project, sew this bag.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment