Sunday, August 26, 2012

Digital Layout with Pickleberrypop!

The fun it can be to create a digital scrapbooking page.  I have to admit, I am a "type A" type person.  Everything needs to be in order and properly aligned.  This page really took me from my comfort level, but somehow I love it!  Digital is a very fun way to do things that you would otherwise never do!   I'm excited to be entering this page in the www.pickleberrypop.com scrapbook page contest!  Not expecting to win, but the thought of winning and being able to share that with my great niece Breanna would be fun!  Pickleberrypop is a great website for digital kits, ideas and sharing!  Be sure to check it out if you have not already done so!  Friend them with facebook and you learn of all of their new kits and special things going on!  Let me add that I put my page together in Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4!  It's the best software! 

1 comment:

  1. I was curіouѕ if yоu ever cоnsideгеd changing
    the page laуout of your site? Its very well ωrittеn; Ӏ love what youve got to say.
    Βut maуbe уоu could а little more in thе way of content ѕo ρeοple could сοnnect ωіth it
    bеttеr. Үouνe got an awful lоt of
    text fоr onlу having onе or 2 imageѕ.

    Mаybe yοu coulԁ ѕpace it out better?



    mу wеb blοg - рortable sοund syѕtem :: :
    :

    ReplyDelete