Sunday, August 26, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking

Photos, Photos, Photos!  Who has taken all of the photos on my computer!  Oh, being single, I guess that would be me!  After having been so very busy for so long, little by little I am attempting to get all in my life back in order.  I started with finishing projects, organizing things in my house, going through all the clothes in my closet amongst other things...now it is time to catch up on my photos-o- my-photos!  I don't know about you...but it's no fun to do everything in order, so I skipped right to my summer vacation at the end of July.  The kids bring just such a joy to your days!  This little Cole melts my heart without a doubt!  I'm trying my best to be a little more creative with my pages.  It's kind of freeing to not have everything pefectly straight...  I love the new fonts I used as well.  Those typewriter fonts are fun!  How do you get them to react...just have them say "fuzzy pickles!"

1 comment:

  1. OK, I laughed...My screen says, "just have them say "fu". (Which I read as F-U...What?!?) (I'm thinking we are missing something, maybe they are supposed to say fun?)

    ReplyDelete