Friday, September 7, 2012

My Room

What an exciting and anxious time this is at my house!  For those of you who don't know me, I have a small photography business.  I have been doing it for about 7 1/2 years...while my love for photography is still there and my business will remain...I have decided to focus more on outdoor photography and small children and babies as it will work with natural lighting at my house and outdoors!  This is quite a change for me.  While it is all good, I somehow feel a little anxious about it all as well.  I'm not sure where that is stemming from...I'm thinking it might just be more excited for what the end result will look like!  As for photography, I will be doing a website makeover and getting some littleone's photos on it!  I will be doing a photoshoot with little "Lizzy" tomorrow and can hardly wait!  Along with this excitement, it means that I get to re-establish my living in the spare bedroom that turned "studio" a number of years ago!  So check out the photos above...the darling white desk and chair (Tina, thanks for inspiring me! and Thanks Target for placing it 1/2 price when I ordered) and adorable fabric (Thanks E-bay for helping me to find this fabric...I had purchased the fabric and made a cute totebag this Spring and so wished I could get more of the fabric...hmmm, I had bought it in Mesa, AZ and I live in MN!) that I will be decorating with!  I think I will add a pink  dot or check to the fabric selection...and with very lite aqua walls, I am dreaming this room to be nothing but adorable and a place I will spend alot of my time!  I'll get to have a "guest" room again, so to be more inviting to my family and friends and I'll set up a sewing station in my closet that I can just shut the door when I want to quit for the day!  Now doesn't this all just sound like alot to be excited about!!!  For now, I will continue to prepare that room and anxiously await UPS to be at my front door with my fabric, desk and chair!  I'll be sure to share photos as the room takes shape!  Maybe my room can even make it to Pinterest in the end!!!
Have a great Fall weekend with family and friends, sweatshirts, firepits and carameled apples!

4 comments:

  1. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge concerning unexpected feelings.


    my web page kindergarten fullerton - -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a
    sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    My webpage Fullerton childcare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this web site provides quality based content and extra information, is there any other site which
    offers such information in quality?

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: 60th wedding anniversary

    ReplyDelete