Saturday, December 14, 2013

Chalkboard Designs

It's another snowy day in Minnesota!  It is actually beautiful to look out and see it lightly falling.  It is even more wonderful when you can enjoy it and not be concerned with running off to work and being concerned with slippery roads and accidents. 

Fall and Winter bring out the "project girl" in me!  Have you been seeing all of the "Chalkboard" designs and decorations of late!  Our local scrapbook store was doing a make and take project as a 12x12 inch wall hanging and while I loved it...it was not an option to make it smaller.  So, onto the internet to find what I needed and next into Creative Memories Storybook creator software (oh, I am still sad that digital is not currently a part of the new CM company) I went!  I made mine in a 5x5 inch frame.  I have the vision to create a new photo for each of the seasons of the year and then of course some of the best of holidays!  Isn't it just the cutest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment